Groupon is an online service featuring unbeatable deals everyday on the best stuff to do, see, eat or buy in your city. By promising local businesses a minimum number of customers, Groupon gets discounts you won’t find anywhere else with its “collective buying power.”
Check out today’s deal for an easy meal: a $5 Groupon coupon that buys you $10 worth of smokehouse fare and drinks at Dickey’s Barbeque Pit in Fremont. Is there anything better than mouth-watering BBQ? Dickey’s doesn’t think so and they’ve been serving slow-smoked, lip-smackin’, rib-ticklin’, knee-slappin’, foot-stompin’, great-tasting BBQ since 1941. This Groupon coupon expires February 19, 2011.
Learn how Groupon works and FAQs about Groupon.
Here are a few of the recent deals that made Groupon users happy:
• On June 4th, 3,413 Groupons bought $10 coupons for $25 worth of Malaysian cuisine and drinks at Layang Layang.
• On May 25th, 2,950 Groupons bought $4 coupons for $8 worth of gelato and more at Gelato Classico.
• On April 30th, 3,891 Groupons bought $7 coupons for $15 worth of food and drinks at Sonoma Chicken Coop.
• On April 16th, 1,402 Groupons bought $20 coupons for $50 worth of modern Indian fare at Mantra.
• April 6th, 2,317 Groupons bought $20 coupons for $40 worth of fresh sushi, drinks and more at Yuki Sushi Willow Glen.
• On March 16th, 1,472 Groupons bought $12 coupons for a $25 6-inch cake at Butter Sugar Flour.
• On February 5th, 597 Groupons bought $12 coupons for $25 worth of chocolate morsels at Saratoga Chocolates.
• On January 25th, 688 Groupons bought $10 coupons for $25 worth of unique hot stone and fondue dining at Rok Bistro in Sunnyvale.
• On January 13, 767 Groupons bought $10 coupons for $20 worth of Italian fare at Tomatina’s in Santa Clara.
Here’s what Groupon users are saying:
• “Am now obsessed with Groupon…begs repeat visitors. Genius!” @achenglovesfood Twitter
• “I can’t pimp Groupon enough. Today’s rooftop deal is by far the best but everything I’ve bought through them is top shelf. Get followin!” @southloop Twitter
• “I’m addicted to checking every morning.” Jonathan C. Yelp
So check out today’s deal for an easy meal: $5 for $10 worth of smokehouse fare and drinks at Dickey’s Barbeque Pit in Fremont – brought to you by Groupon.com!
Be sure to visit Margie’s Easy Meals and click on the Subscribe button to receive e-mail alerts from the San Jose Easy Meals Examiner. You’ll find recipes and weekly meal plans with corresponding grocery shopping lists for the week and step-by-step easy-to-follow instructions for each meal designed to make your busy workweek a little less stressful.