The Fuente and Newman families developed a charity called the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation. They have events around the country hosted by select Cigar Stores in different areas. The tickets cost 50 bucks but the food, drinks, and 2 high-end cigars. It is more than worth it, usually there is a Diamond Crown Maximus and an Opus X. They are always a special rare size and one year it was even a Forbidden X. There is an auction to raise money for the charity that always has some fantastic cigars. Last year there was a special humidor full of rare cigars, and some maduro Opus X in a BBMF size. There is also the chance to socialize with some fellow smokers. Cigar Chateau is the designated shop here in the WIchita area and they still have some available. 316-636-2433 is how you get ahold of them.
- Stuffed French toast – best breakfast in America
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week S/S 2011 show schedule posted (September 9th – 16th)
- ‘Biggest Loser’ casting call across America this week: Contestants wanted in Boston, Chicago, Omaha
- Boy Scouts demonstrate patriotism through service on 4th of July across America
- Cupcakes Across America Book Tour with Jennifer Weiner