- Okay, now that your Uranus has gone retrograde be aware of sneaky health issues coming up to the forefront of your mind. It is not the time to ignore signs that may have been showing.
- The waning crescent moon is in your sign, allowing you to slowly ease out of any negative cycles in your life that may be affecting your health. Don’t give yourself a shock. Take baby steps.
- Some creative Gemini people may actually need the arts in their lives to be healthy. Take a look at all the local opportunities that the Renton Municipal Arts Commission has to offer.
- The waning crescent moon is sextile your sun at 9:36pm today, allowing inner emotional wellness to improve. Your attitude can be everything when improving your well-being.
- What sorts of art or acts of creativity can Venus inspire you to use in order to reduce your stress level and thus improve your emotional health? Consider turning to music or performing arts.
- Mars in your sign continues to make activity the key to pushing your own health meter up a few notches. As the season helps your energy build as well, take on more physical activities.
- You care about the health of others much more than your own sometimes! Why not make that work for you by taking someone else out for a healthy lunch or making an exercise pact!
- Avoiding unhealthy activities is the name of the game for you right now. One of those may simply be watching how much sun you’re getting and using sun-block this summer.
- Cooperating with others may help you not run yourself so ragged. This might mean delegating some things, or simply not steam-rolling over an idea that may be the path of least resistance.
- The waning crescent moon is trine your Pluto at 12:47am this morning. There’s a lot of internal resistance you may have towards the best and healthiest path for yourself. Endure discomfort.
- Neptune, the ruler of the sea, may have you literally looking for excuses to visit the water as the summer moves in. Taking up swimming or other healthy activities may be a good bonus!
- You’ve already learned the hard way that you don’t have to do everything that somebody else is doing. Well, you don’t have to not do what the others aren’t doing either. Push your boundaries.