- Jupiter and Uranus have you pushing things outside the box and wanting to try new things. Be careful with yourself when this is in the health realm! Try taking up old sports you’ve left.
- Today is official national Embrace Your Geekness Day, which is easy to do in our region, but can lead to being a serious couch-potato for your average Taurus! At least research healthy topics!
- Today is official national Gruntled Workers Day. The Gemini’s mental health is often in jeapordy by an inability to be satisfied for more than a day. Make today one to focus on what’s going well.
- The sun stays with you, but since the waxing crescent moon has already left you early yesterday, it is now time to make positive growth steps instead of cut-backs in your life.
- The waxing crescent moon is in your sign all day today along with Mercury. These are positive and healthy signs for the nervous system as well as emotions.
- Your Venus is trine Pluto at 10:54am this morning, which can make it seem like your life is compartmentalized too much, carving out space for each important thing. Try blending more.
- While it is true that some choices in your lifestyle might make you not the most strapping and healthy specimen in the world, it isn’t all your fault. Make your responsibility for improvement.
- Sometimes you might long for a simpler time, when we could simply hunt and gather healthy food. This time of week is a good time to seek out places like Renton Farmers Market.
- Connect your passion for researching new things that you can do into something that can be good for you in the long-run. This may mean a new food choice or activity plan.
- Venus is conjunct your Pluto at 10:54am this morning, which can either aid your ability to deal with so many variables in your life, or hinder it. Work to organize them in a cheerful way.
- Forget about getting jazzed about a new workout plan. Neptune may make it seem like you have to psych yourself up to stand up from the couch. Be careful not to stay too much in your head.
- You are too smart for your own good in that you are excellent at making up excuses or not “seeing” the challenge in front of you. Focus your eyes straight ahead and take it all on.