- The waning gibbous moon is sextile your void Jupiter today at 7:09pm in the evening, bringing you a self-awareness that can turn into intense worry if you don’t have a good attitude.
- The waning gibbous moon goes void of course to leave your sign today at 4:13pm in the afternoon, which may make you more ready to ease into healthy changes in your life.
- The waning gibbous moon enters your sign today at 5:19pm in the evening. The moon in Gemini rules the lungs, nervous system, as well as the arms and hands.
- One thing that might keep you from healthy choices is unnecessary criticism from others. Something about you makes everyone want to comment! Learn to ignore.
- Some Leo people never grow out of that sense of invincibility that causes us to ignore the risks to our own health and well-being. Give yourself a reality check on your own lifestyle if needed.
- With the sun and that Mercury retrograde still with you, actions will speak better than words. Don’t let your own mind talk you out of doing something that is good for you.
- Mars, Venus and Saturn can help you take initiative and organize your life around the right priorities, if you take this wonderful opportunity to do so, and accept help along the way.
- You may be so focused on helping others either achieve health or avoid depression that you are losing focus on your own well-being, which can cause you to be unable to help as much.
- You are what you eat, and the seeds you plant now in your life will affect your long-term health. Once again, for locals, the Renton Farmers Market is available for organic foods to help.
- The Pluto in your sign can make you more susceptible to catching a cold, even during the summer! So take extra care to wash your hands and avoid exposure to sick people.
- The waning gibbous moon is square your void Neptune today at 11:40am in the morning, making it easy for you to lie to yourself about how healthy an activity really is for you.
- The waning gibbous moon is sextile your void Uranus today at 4:13pm in the afternoon, bringing you a new opportunity to rely on yourself to take healthy action instead of the nagging of others.