- Jupiter represents an increase in size, which can be good for your health if you’re working on gaining muscle mass, but might also increase the size of your waistline if you aren’t careful.
- Comfort foods are calling, and it is official National Waffle Day to boot! It is okay to indulge, in moderation, especially if you top those waffles with fresh fruit that is more healthy for you.
- You have a logical mind, so don’t forget to use it when it comes to taking care of yourself. You can easily go right past the healthy choice and move from one alternative to the next instead.
- When your energy is waning, it is easy to feel like you want to give up and try again later. But pretend that you are near the end of a race and you just need to push to the finish line.
- A focus on nutrition can help you build your energy and strength and maintain it for the long haul. The Renton Farmer’s Market can currently help locals with fresh produce for the purpose.
- The full moon is opposite your sun today at 10:05am in the morning, which can make your emotions seem unhealthily extreme. Get somebody else’s perspective to even out.
- The effects of Venus, Mars and Saturn on your sign may make you better able to energetically apply yourself to health goals, and may also tie them closely to your relationships with others.
- Take smaller steps toward your health goals, because those large ones you attempt when you are feeling ambitious can make you resent yourself or others later on if they are too big for you.
- Unlike many others, you are sincere in the health goals that you set for yourself. So, when comparing notes, don’t be confused if the actions of others don’t match up to their goals.
- Pluto may have a destructive influence with which you have to use caution, but he also boosts your healing so that you can regenerate much more quickly and effectively after a setback.
- The full moon goes void of course to leave your sign today and is conjunct your Neptune at 1:30am in the morning. Moon in Aquarius rules the nervous system, blood system and the ankles.
- The full moon enters your sign today at 1:02pm in the afternoon. Moon in Pisces rules the health of the feet, so you may find the need to take care of them more, or do more walking or running.