- The waxing gibbous moon is trine your Jupiter today at 2:59am in the morning, giving you a remarkably good attitude toward keeping healthy, considering how crazy life is.
- Keeping fit is so expensive in this modern world sometimes. But, it is National Thrift Shop Day, which gives you a good clue to shop around for used exercise equipment on the cheap.
- Instead of holding yourself to a specific schedule for staying healthy, make sure to seize the moments when you find the urge to do something for your own wellness before it passes.
- You may be feeling restless and in need of a change. Listen to those inner signs and to your body when it asks for you to break out of the routine and make a healthy change for your future.
- The sun gives focus on training your strength and also building your stamina. You can push yourself farther than you were able to before having the bright sun on your side.
- Mercury makes things easier for you if you’re learning about them. A diet is easier when you learn a new recipe, and exercise is easier if you’re learning a new skill like dance.
- The waxing gibbous moon is sextile your Saturn, Venus and Mars today at 3:10am, 6:56pm and 8:42pm respectively. Setting yourself a rigid exercise or nutrition routine can be easier today.
- A Scorpio is uniquely able to tap into the healing power of health and natural foods. The Renton Farmer’s Market is still going on so that you can obtain local and organic fruits and vegetables.
- The waxing gibbous moon is in your sign all day today. Moon in Sagittarius rules the health of the hips and also the thighs, encouraging a workout that starts from the legs and goes up!
- One of the positive side-effects of Pluto is that it can be an endless fountain of youth if you don’t fight his restorative and regenerative powers. Allow yourself to go through a second childhood.
- You know your body better than anyone else, so take the time to listen to it more. Whether it means pausing for a nap, or eating when you’re hungry, you don’t have to ignore it.
- With Uranus in your sign, you’ll find cutting back a lot easier than building things anew. So, take this opportunity to end actions that are not so great for your lifestyle before taking on health.