The Well-Known Gazebo Restaurant Is At The Napili Shores Resort In Napili – West Maui
One of the most well-known and sought-after places to eat breakfast or lunch on the west side of Maui is The Gazebo. With no advertising, The Gazebo relies strictly on word-of-mouth advertising for its business. By the looks of the line waiting for a table, it’s working!
The Gazebo is a small octagonal building located at 5315 Lower Honoapiilani Road in the Napili Shores Resort complex. It is open from 7:30am to 2pm each day! Phone Number is: (808) 669-5621.
Get There Early! There is almost always a waiting line wrapped around the swimming pool, but the view is fantastic! I mean really fantastic!! You get an incredible view of Molokai and to your right (as you face the ocean) is Napili Bay — a world-class snorkeling location! During Humpback Whale season, you’ll be entertained by breaching whales as you wait!
Personal Note: I love their macadamia nut pancakes and the breakfast fried rice plate. Make sure you get the “mini” fried rice, as the regular order is huge. I’ve known travelers to eat every breakfast and lunch at The Gazebo while visiting Maui, Hawaii.
The Gazebo is easy to find. It’s on the Lower Honoapiilani Road at the Napili Shores resort on the west side of Maui.
The Gazebo is on the southern edge of Napili Bay, and not very far from the Napili Kai resort and the Kapalua resort area, too. The area has a lot of two and three level resorts and condos, and if you miss the location anyone can point you in the right direction.
5315 Lower Honoapiilani Road
Lahaina, HI 96761
Directions: Take Hwy. 30 through Lahaina Town and head north toward Kapalua. You’ll see a sign for “Lower Honoapiilani” and you can turn left there, or go down to the next light or two to turn left. When you dead-end, that is Lower Honoapiilani Road and you will take a right on this road. The sign above will be ocean-side, which is to your left as you head north on Lower Honoapiilani Road.
Tripadvisor Reviews http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g60634-d404362-Reviews-Gazebo_Restaurant_at_Napili_Shores-Lahaina_Maui_Hawaii.html
Hawaii Travel & Delicious Homemade Food!
The Hawaiian islands of Oahu, Maui, and The Big Island are the most visited Hawaiian islands, and Waikiki is one of the most famous beaches. Also, Honolulu airport is the “gateway” to Southeast Asia and Bangkok, Thailand is one of the most visited cities in the world.
Love Delicious Homemade Food? Check-out the “Homemade Gurus” at Homemade Pizza and Homemade Mexican food. They have delicious recipes.
Top 10 Maui Restaurants.
- Mama’s Fish House is one of the most well-known restaurants on Maui.
- In Lahaina Town, try Lahaina Grill. It’s one of the best restaurants on Maui.
- Merriman’s Hawaiian Restaurant in Kapalua has won many awards for outstanding food.
- The Pineapple Grill in Kapalua is a popular, upscale restaurant popular with locals and tourists alike.
- On the west side of Maui, try Star Noodle. It’s one of the most popular restaurants on the island.
- The Plantation House in Kapalua offers an excellent fine dining experience.
- Sarento’s On The Beach in the Kihei area of Maui is always recognized for outstanding food and service.
- Hali’ imaile General Store has pleased customers since opening in 1988 with its upcountry location.
- Japengo At The Maui Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa is a recent addition to the Top 10 Restaurants on Maui.
- Roy’s in Ka’anapali has consistently been one of the top restaurants on Maui, Hawaii.
Maui’s Top Attractions.
- Haleakala National Park lets you visit one of the most rare sights in the world at over 32,000 feet.
- The Road To Hana takes a full day but is one of the most famous drives in the world.
- One of the wettest and most beautiful valleys on all the Hawaiian islands is at Iao Valley.
- Visit 7 Sacred Pools (Ohe’o Gulch) past Hana on the far windward side of Maui.
- A “must-see” beach is Big Beach at Makena State Park on the southwest side of Maui, Hawaii.
- Lahaina Town & Banyan Tree on the west side of Maui is a historic whaling town with much to see.
- Stroll through gardens with over 45 varieties of lavender at the Ali’i Kula Lavender Farm.
- One of Maui’s top-rated family attractions in the Maui Ocean Center.
- Maui Tropical Plantation offers rides through a tropical plantation and has a fun zipline.
- The Sugar Museum is located on Hawaii’s largest working sugar factory.
- Tedeschi Winery produces wine from Maui-grown grapes at the Ulupalakua Ranch.
- Surfing Goat Dairy has world-class cheese made upcountry in a unique setting.
Maui’s Top Activities.
- See a unique perspective of Maui with a zipline adventure with Piiholo Ranch Adventures and Skyline Eco Adventures.
- See Molokini or the remote stretches of the Kanaio Coast with Red Line Rafting.
- Atlantis Submarines offers you the only underwater tour adventure on Maui that the whole family can enjoy.
- To rent snorkel equipment on Maui, go to Snorkel Bob’s or Boss Frog’s.
- Want to see another Hawaiian island? Go with Expeditions to the island of Lanai.
- There’s nothing like seeing Maui from a helicopter and Blue Hawaiian may be the best of Maui.
- Looking to jet ski? Jet Ski Maui is a seasonal activity but is a lot of fun even for beginners.
- Sunset dining on Maui gives you an unforgettable experience, and the Maui Princess is the boat to be on.
- Want to parasail while on Maui? UFO Parasail on Kaanapali Beach has been doing it longer than anyone.
- Bike down the Haleakala volcano for an amazing experience with Haleakala Bike Company.
- Trilogy offers one of the best excursions on Maui with several different daily tours.
- Enjoy The Road To Hana in a luxury vehicle with The Maui Touring Company.
- Go with the whale experts at Pacific Whale Foundation. They offer a wide variety of daily excursions.
- Wanting to go horseback riding on Maui? Go with Pony Express Tours for the best experience.
- Go sportfishing out of Lahaina Harbor with Start Me Up.
- Captain Steve’s Rafting Adventures is the top dolphin and whale tour company on Maui.
- Warren and Annabelle’s magic show is one of the best entertainment values on Maui.
- For the best luau on Maui, go to the Old Lahaina Luau in Lahaina Town on the west side of Maui.
BONUS – Free Hula Shows!
At The Lahaina Cannery Mall on the west side of Maui, there are free hula shows. The Polynesian Dancers perform at 7 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday. The Keiki Hula Show (children performing) is at 1 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.