- You may be feeling optimistic about family members’ ability to jump up and change plans at a moment’s notice, but this may be perceived as being insensitive or selfish if you aren’t careful.
- A Taurus doesn’t do well with a room-mate who is a stranger, because he or she might not want anyone touching personal stuff! Be careful about being over-protective even with family.
- Time to do a little digging into your family past. Don’t be afraid to pry and ask questions of older relatives about your own roots and history before it might be too late to do so.
- Today is official national Be An Angel Day, giving you an excuse to use your nurturing and caring side to “rescue” somebody who is in emotional need in your family.
- The sun leaves your sign today at 10:27pm in the evening, so make the most of this time at the peak of your authority with family members who respect you, if only secretly!
- The sun enters your sign today at 10:27pm in the evening. The sun in Virgo may help all your family members start listening more to reason, and even attempting to apply it appropriately.
- The waxing gibbous moon is trine your Saturn today at 12:42am in the morning, helping keep the family home at least slightly more orderly. It is easier to accept what needs to be done.
- Spending a little bit too much time “in the zone” when you’re on the computer or watching television? There may be a family member feeling neglected. Time to tune off for a moment.
- Someone in your family may feel stuck in a rut that seems like it will last this way forever. You have a better sense of perspective, so you may be better able to draw him or her out of it.
- Keep your head on straight to remember your true priorities and values when it comes to your family time. Don’t spend too much energy bickering about the little things that don’t matter.
- The waxing gibbous moon is in your sign all day today. Moon in Aquarius can be hard for families with teens, or those who never quite grew up, since it increases need for independence.
- Your home may seem a bit more chaotic than usual, but you may be the one at the centre of it, which may make it bother you less than it bothers those around you in disarray.