- There may have been a time in your life, potentially in your teens, when you were willing to lie, cheat and even steal. But void Jupiter has you wanting to act on the level with money.
- It can be frustrating when somebody else is spending your money and time as if it is their own. Figure out whether it is something that you really wish to be teaming up to do with someone.
- You’ve made some smart money decisions recently, but you don’t seem to make too many of those in a row! Stop for a moment to evaluate where you’ve been and where you are headed.
- The waning crescent moon is in your sign all day today, so even though it is good to align your spending with your values, make sure that you’re spending with your head as much as your heart.
- You may be enthusiastically pursuing something new, or a hobby right now. But don’t spend too much money on it right away. Do the bare minimum until you know you need more.
- Though Mercury retrograde can make you get suckered into a bad deal, the sun can help you financially as long as you lean on your own independence rather than relying on others.
- Your Venus is trine Neptune at 10:13, the moon is square Mars at 3:49pm and Venus at 10:18pm. causing you to have the need to spoil yourself when you might be feeling a bit down.
- Nothing can hold you back from what you truly want, even if a significant financial barrier is in the way. Just make sure that what you really want is actually in your best interest.
- Don’t take financial decisions lightly right now. Though in the past you’ve changed your mind with no harm come to anyone, any big shifts might be troublesome at this point in time.
Even though saving money is always a good goal, you may find yourself needing to let a lot of it go. You have to spend money to make money, so don’t feel like you’re giving it all up forever!
- Venus is trine your Neptune today at 10:13am in the morning, causing you to have a relaxed attitude towards ambiguous money worries, which can be a good thing or a bad thing.
- Time to spend some money to fix a problem. It may be frustrating to have to let go of that cash, but life happens, and you can build upon a more stable foundation in the future because of it.