So you get out your computer and type in “Scottsdale Massage” in your search to find the best massage in Scottsdale. The good news is that you get 527,000 results from Google in .29 seconds. The bad news is you do not have time to review all of the half million Scottsdale massage results so you are not sure what to do. The answer: Follow the below steps and increase your chances of finding the best massage in Scottsdale without analyzing all 527,000 results.
First, be sure to review at least the first three pages of results. Don’t just glance at the first few listings. Search engines are far from perfect, but often the first 3 – 5 pages contain the information you need.
Click on the various web sites that come up for day spas, massage clinics, etc. Remember day spas are great places to get a massage in Scottsdale. They are not just for pampering and certainly are not just for women. Many Scottsdale day spas provide excellent massage therapy in a nicer environment than you will find in a clinic. Now, make a list of items important to you such as:
- Price of a massage (not the most important but it is a factor)
- Discount for new clients (again not high priority)
- Experience of therapists (very important)
- Client comments (even though these will all be positive they are still useful – moderately important)
- Types of massages – If you want a relaxation massage you are probably good anywhere. If you want a Lomi Lomi Massage in Scottsdale or a Scottsdale Medical massage you have to look harder. This is critical if you want something specific.
- Amenities – Do you want a shower, products, or a waterslide (good luck with that)? Make sure the day spa or massage business has what you want.
Once you made a list of all of the Scottsdale massage options go ahead and make your appointment with the one that best fits your needs.
When you arrive always do the following:
- Arrive on time – If you don’t, your experience will be ruined and you won’t get the best massage in Scottsdale no matter what.
- Tell the therapist about all medical conditions
- Tell the therapist if you are cold, hot, uncomfortable, etc.
- Tell the therapist if you want a different pressure, more work on a certain area, etc.
- Tell the therapist if you need anything.
- In other words, always tell the therapist if you need anything. If you don’t then it is your fault if you don’t like your Scottsdale massage.
When you are finished please leave your massage therapist a nice tip if you are happy ($15 – $25 per hour is recommended). If you are not happy tell someone why. Don’t just split and not leave a tip. That is so uncouth. Lastly, complete any surveys the day spa may send you. That will help them improve the experience for you so your next Scottsdale massage will be even better.