I’m sure you’ll just love these amazing green baby products I found, not only are they green in the eco-friendly way, they’re also natural and safe for your baby or kid. I’ve done some extensive research to find the most fun and safe products, so enjoy it! Oh wait, you don’t have kids? These can make the best and most unique baby shower gifts! Video guide is just below and all links to these companies can be found here and here.
Highlights of each company:
– The Spoiled Mama has a few great products from pregnancy lotions and oils to postpartum lotions and even organic breastfeeding and nursing lotion. They are all phthalate free, paraben free, no artificial colors, no synthetic fragances, no harsh sulfactants or petroleum derivatives. More than half of the ingredients are organic. The mom should take care of herself right from the beginning!
– FuzziBunz offers reusable cloth diapers that keeps babies dry and harsh free for 10 years! Well, that is, if you have a few kids that could use it for 10 years :) can you believe an average baby goes through 8 to 12 diapers a day? That means that you’d save anywhere from $1,000 to $3,500 every year from using reusable diapers! Going green and saving money, can’t get any better than that.
– California Baby also has a lot of great natural baby products that are safe and fun. They are: free of common allergens, all essential oils are pesticide free, most of the ingredients are organic Some of their products are: kids sunscreens, diaper care creams, natural baby shampoo (with lots of organic ingredients), natural bug spray, baby massage oil, safe baby shampoo, in between others.
– Bright Baby Tees has a really interesting niche, they offer organic cotton tshirts that are visually stimulating for babies and young kids, the ink is phthalate-free and formaldehyde-free. Did you know that a child has as many neurons as the Milky Way has stars? That why you need a few Bright Baby Tees, it’s a shirt for the parent to wear that has visually stimulating images and colors to make your kid the smartest one in class!
– Life Factory Baby bottles: they make glass baby bottles that are not only safe for your kid, but also for our environment, it’s non-toxic, BPA-free, phthalate-free, PVC-free and FDA approved. The silicon sleeve is made with medical grade silicone. This glass baby feeding bottle will make your kid love his/her bottle as much as I loved mine ;)
– Mama K’s Clay: this kids clay is a fun play clay that’s so safe you’d not believe it. It’s made with 100% natural ingredients and they can put it in their mouth. They’re scented to ease tension, calm, treat anxiety and other things in between. Ingredients list: certified gluten-free flour, salt, extra virgin olive oil, natural colors and organic essential oils.
Choices are: lavender, lemon grass, geranium, sweet orange, chamomile and cardamom and bergamot.
– Piggy Paint nailpolish: this is one of the safest kids nailpolish (and adult also!) it’s non-toxic and the nail polish remover is even odorless! It’s a water based nail polish formula that’s hypoallergenic and comes in fun, vibrant colors. Oh and of course, it’s cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
– Muu Furniture: this non-toxic and unique baby and kids furniture is just amazing and beautiful. They’re made with sustainable wood or recycled wood and painted with VOC-free finish. The panels are interchangeable so you can change it as your kids grow (or change it from a boy to a girl theme, or vice versa). Made in the US.
– Eco-Gear: this kids backpack is an environmentally friendly kids bag made with organic cotton, and is PVC free. The dyes are non-toxic, and even the few plastic components are made out of recycled plastic. They’ve a bunch of cute and different animal themes to chose from.
I hope you enjoyed our best baby gifts and kids products and that your child is living a safe and more natural life!