Have you ever had a meal when out to eat and love it so much that you wish you could make it at home or wish you could make something you would have to go out to a restaurant to just to eat? Then here is the perfect recipe for you from Phillips.
Wild Mushroom & Crab Pizza
- 8 oz. Phillips Crab Meat
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. mixed mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 Boboli® 8” crusts
- 2 c. (16 oz.) fire roasted tomatoes, drained of juice and diced
- 16 cloves garlic, roasted and slightly mashed
- 2 c. (6 oz) smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 2 c. (6 oz.) shredded low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices thick cut peppered bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Heat olive oil in medium sauté pan and sauté mushrooms over medium heat 5-7 minutes or until softened. Stir in mashed garlic gloves and set aside to cool.
- In small bowl mix the Gouda and mozzarella cheese together.
- Spread ½ cup diced tomatoes on each Boboli® crust. Top with about ½ cup mushroom/garlic mixture, then ½. cup mixed cheese, 2 tbsp. chopped bacon, 2 oz, crab meat, then an additional ½ cup mixed cheeses.
- Bake in preheated oven 8-12 minutes or until toppings are bubbling hot.
To find even more great Phillips recipes check out the Recipe Center
Ultimate Crab Challenge $1000 Recipe Contest
Do you love to cook? Is crab one of your favorite things to cook with? Then enter the Giant Food & Phillips Seafood Ultimate Crab Challenge $1000 Recipe Contest. Cook-Off with the top three finalists will be held on Saturday, September 11, 2010 at the Maryland Seafood Festival at Sandy Point State Park in Annapolis, MD.
- Winner (1) – $1000 cash & Recipe to be featured on Phillips Harborplace menu
- Finalists (2) – $100 gift card to Giant Food® & $100 gift card to Phillips Seafood Restaurants
Recipes submitted online from July 16-August 16, 2010. Three finalists will be contacted on or before September 2, 2010 with instructions on the Ultimate Crab Challenge to compete for the winning $1000 prize and menu inclusion, and the finalist prizes at the Maryland Seafood Festival on Saturday, September 11, 2010, 12:30-1:30pm.
Click here to submit your recipe entry
For more info: you can subscribe to email notices, email me at [email protected], find me on Facebook or follow me on twitter @BmoreRestaurant- check out my review map, my review listand my events calendar for local restaurant events