CAMDEN, N.J. – NJ Transit made adjustments to its schedules on June 26. New timetables were issued for almost all South Jersey routes, with the exception of the 403, 406, and 559.
Among the highlights of the schedule changes:
SOUTH JERSEY INTER-STATE:
- Route 313/315: Operating on the summer schedule, with additional trips between Philadelphia and Cape May.
- Route 316: Seasonal express service between Philadelphia, Wildwood, and Cape May via South Philadelphia and Avandale Park and Ride returns.
- Route 317: The 6:15 a.m. Philadelphia to Fort Dix trip will depart 5 minutes earlier; the 8:30 a.m. Fort Dix to Philadelphia trip will depart 5 minutes later.
- Route 319: Seasonal service to Cape May resumes for the summer.
- Route 400: The weekday 6:58 p.m. departure from Sickerlville to Philadelphia will run 20 minutes later, arriving at 6th and Race Streets, Philadelphia at 9:32 p.m. for the return to Sicklerville; all service to Pennco Tech in Blackwood, Gloucester Township (Camden County) will stop on Erial Road and not directly enter the campus.
- Routes 401/402/410/412: The inbound timepoint in Woodbury has been moved to Broad Street and Hunter Street on the timetable; no other schedule or routing changes.
- Routes 404 and 417: No schedule changes; new timetable issued to reflect updated fares and holiday schedule calendar.
- Route 405: Schedules completely adjusted for “efficiency purposes.”
- Route 407: Schedules adjusted for long-term detour around the N.J. 73 bridge in Maple Shade Township.
- Route 408: The 5:49 p.m. Philadelphia to Millville trip eliminated due to low ridership.
- Route 409: The 5:07 p.m. Philadelphia to Burlington trip will operate via the Walter Rand Transportation Center, Camden.
SOUTH JERSEY INTRA-STATE
- Route 413: The 5:34 a.m. and 7:53 a.m. departures from Camden and the 2:25 p.m. and 3:32 p.m. departures from Burlington will no longer serve the East Gate Corporate Center in Moorestown Township.
- Routes 418, 450, 451, 452, 453, 457 and 468: No schedule changes; new timetable issued to reflect updated fares and holiday schedule calendar.
- Route 419: All weekday trips departing Camden between 7:45 a.m. and 8:40 p.m. and all weekday trips departing Burlington between 6:12 a.m. and 8:14 p.m. will operate 1 minute earlier.
- Route 455: The Paulsboro-bound timepoint in Woodbury has been moved to Broad Street and Hunter Street on the timetable; no other schedule or routing changes.
- Route 459: School year service to Technical Institute of Camden County discontinued until the fall.
- Route 463: Termial timepoint moved to Broad Street and Hunter Street, Woodbury.
ATLANTIC CITY LOCAL
No major routing or schedule changes; new timetables issued for all routes.
ATLANTIC CITY REGIONAL
- Route 551: Mid-day service restored to every 30 minutes between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. for the summer; the round-trip fare listed in the printed timetable is incorrect and should read $19.00 instead of $15.00.
- Route 552: Evening service will not operate into the Cape May Vo-Tech Campus for the summer; fare zone boundaries are been listed on the timetable for the first time.
- Route 553: The 5:20 p.m. trip from Atlantic City to Upper Deerfield has been discontinued; fare zone boundaries are been listed on the timetable for the first time.
- Route 554: No schedule changes; new timetable issued to reflect updated fares and holiday schedule calendar.
- Route 600: Added 6:00 a.m. Trenton to Plainsboro and 6:30 a.m. Plainsboro to Trenton trips on the Holiday timetable.
- Route 601: Will no longer directly serve the K-Mart Shopping Center, Hamilton Township; service will operate along White Horse Avenue instead.
- Routes 602, 603/613, 606, 607, 608, 609/619 and 611: No schedule changes; new timetable issued to reflect updated fares and holiday schedule calendar.
- Route 604: Timepoint change to East Trenton.
- Route 605: Service to Stonebridge at Montgomery has been discontinued at the request of the property owners.
- Route 612: Formerly WHEELS Route 976, re-branded into Route 612; service to operate on Lawrence Station Road instead of serving Liberty Green; fares now $1.50 base fare instead of previous 50 cent fare.