The water ski lakes at Waterski Costa Rica are less than 1 mile apart from each other and they are both beautiful manmade FRESHWATER lakes surrounded by parrot filled trees and rolling green fields. There are large covered decks at each lake where guests can relax in hammocks or lounge chairs between sets. Regardless of which lakes that are used, fabulous breakfasts and lunches are served lakeside. Occasionally enjoy firing up the grills for a gourmet barbecue. The food is always good and the water is always warm and inviting!
Enjoy the pool in the 9,000 square foot villa
There are six bedrooms at the private home, each with a unique room layout and bathroom facilities. All bedrooms have new remote controlled air conditioning.
The house has a large indoor pool that is in the middle of the house. A screened rooftop covers the pool and imagine the sunlight, moonlight and rain filtering through naturally.
The house has a ful kitchen and enormous dining room with a table that seats 12 for grand entertaining.
There is a game area with chess, checkers, cards, backgammon, dominoes and puzzles for relaxing near the pool or winding down after your ski day.
Near the ski lakes there are a ton of additional awesome adventures. Costa Rica is an amazing, beautiful place with spectacular wildlife and plant life and only 15 minutes away from the popular tourist city of La Fortuna. In La Fortuna, there lives the active Arenal Volcano and adventures such as jungle zipline tours, canyoning, lava viewing, hotsprings heated by the volcano,waterfall hike/swims, monkeys, sloths, toucans parrots, and more. Experience all this, plus great skiing and instruction and you to get to enjoy a unique and satisfying water ski vacation.
The Waterski Costa Rica Ski Adventure is a week long, Saturday to Saturday, vacation including:
- Transportation to and from San Jose International Airport via our big blue suburban or a private luxury tour bus.
- 7 nights, Saturday night through Friday night, lodging at beautiful Villa Buena Vida.
- 6 days, Sunday – Friday of waterskiing complete with unlimited expert coaching and video analysis
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for full duration of stay. (limited alcohol included)*
- * Morning coffee juice and fruit at Villa Buena Vida. Full breakfast and lunch served lakeside. Dinners at the best local restauraunts.
- Additional snacks, drinks etc.. also available self serve style.
- One weeknight hot spring trip at our new favorite location in La Fortuna-the beautiful, private Eco Termales Hot Springs Resort.
Goode skis/boots and accessories are available for use/purchase and can be properly set up for each individual guest according to product requirements and individual ski techniques. Water Ski Costa Rica uses a Ski Nautique with Zero off and perfect pass and the slalom course is surveyed to be in record capability tolerance.
For ultimate instruction they also have Dartfish Performance Analysis Software, commonly used in comparing Olympic snow skier techniques, to allow detailed computerized analysis of skiing technique with side by side and ghosting comparison.
Water Ski Costa Rica is open year round with the main season from November to May.
For more info contact Jim Kilsdonk: http://waterskicostarica.com