If you haven’t synced your iPad to your computer lately, you might be missing operating system updates. The most current version available for your iPad is version 3.2.2, and is available for downloading.
Keeping your iPad updated with the most recent operating software can help prevent glitches in apps you are running, and also help prevent your iPad from crashing. (If the iPad software is similar to the iPhone’s, not updating your software can mean hours of time spent loading missing software if you don’t sync and update. My husband NEVER synced his iPhone, and as a result, it completely shut down, and I had to load the missing software to get it working.)
To check which software you currently have on your iPad:
1. tap Settings on your iPad desktop
2. tap General in the left side bar
3. tap About at the top right of the screen
4. check in the Version section to see if you have already updated to 3.2.2
To update the Operating System on your iPad to version 3.2.2:
1. sync your iPad to your computer
2. once in iTunes, look in the left side bar, under Devices; find your iPad
3. click this icon to open the update screen
Next, make sure you are in the Summary section, located at the top of your computer screen. Find and click the box that says, Update. A message box will appear and tell you that iTunes will update your Operating System to 3.2.2, and then verify the update with Apple. Click Update again, and wait. (The update takes about 25 minutes using a DSL line.)
Your iPad screen will turn black and have a white “Apple” icon with a bar underneath showing how much time is left to complete the update. This will correspond with messages and similar bars on your computer screen. Follow the prompts on your computer as indicated, and your update will be complete. Your iPad will then sync and restart.
If you have any additional questions regarding this topic, are still covered under your 60 day free tech support, or have purchased “Apple Care” for the iPad, you can call “Apple” Tech Support for at: 1-800-APL-CARE (1-800-275-2273) or 1-800-692-7753.
1. To purchase an iPad locally or to check for availability, contact:
West Farms Mall: 500 Westfarms Mall Farmington, CT 06032 – Telephone: (860) 521-7997 – Hours: Monday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. and Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
2. “Best Buy” 44a Albany Tpk. (Rt. 44), West Simsbury, CT – Telephone: (860) 651-2359 – Hours: Monday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. and Sunday – 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Note: The “dampfang.com” is launching and updating its new website. For now, all previous articles I’ve written have pretty much lost their formatting, so bullets and numbers for directions no longer appear in these previous passages. I am in the process of trying to edit and republish these articles, but have yet to be successful.