You are cordially invited to Great Grapes in Annapolis this weekend, Saturday July 24th and Sunday, July 25th. Can you imagine 250 wines you can taste, takes a hearty soul to taste the full array. Bring blankets, chairs and make it a family picnic event. Children 12 years of age or under gain free admission.
- GREAT FAMILY FUN. The festival is an inexpensive way to taste hundreds of wines – right in your own backyard. Take your sample glass and enjoy samples from all your favorite wineries.
- GREAT KIDS ACTIVITY AREA. If you want to bring the kids, have them enjoy the fun activity booths and crafts area. Kids are always FREE.
- FANTASTIC CRAFTS AND CULINARY GIFT ITEMS. The Show features about 60 different artists, crafters and exhibits that will offer neat gift ideas for the foodie in you or your friends.
- GOURMET LIVE! Enjoy cooking and wine pairing seminars on-site at the show.
- LIVE MUSIC ON THE MAIN STAGE. Listen to your favorite bands while you try the different wines on-site.
Regional Food Blogger Panel – come meet and greet
Do come on Sunday, July 25th at 1 p.m.if you can and meet a selection of Baltimore’s top food bloggers as we discuss our take of food, the Baltimore food scene and cooking. Yours truly will be moderating the panel.
Taste of Baltimore
Mary Lynn Allen
Strawberries in Paris
Ah yes, the contest – Win two tickets for either Saturday, July 24th or Sunday, July 25th
I’m keeping this pretty simple. The most compelling, creative or captivating comment (no obscenities permitted) wins. Leave your comment with some form of contacting you if you are the winner in the comments section. Winner will be notified Wednesday, July 21st in the evening. Be sure to leave an email, phone number or a means to contact you.
Where and When
Anne Arundel County Fairgrounds
Crownsville / Annapolis
July 24 & 25
Noon – 6pm Daily
Save money and click HERE to purchase your tickets in advance!
$35 advance online: includes a souvenir wine glass, unlimited samples, all performances and cooking demos.
General Tasting Glass:
$20 in advance or $25 On-site: Includes unlimited wine sampling, all performances, cooking demonstrations & souvenir glass.
$15 Designated Driver Ticket
Includes admission into the event only.
Group Tickets $18 (per ticket) for groups of 15 or more (order by phone 800-830-3976)
Kids – 12 and Under are FREE!
Keep up-to-date and current by having the Dining Examiner’s posts delivered directly to your e-mail in box by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button above the post. Follow the Dining Examiner on Facebook or on Twitter @diningdish or e-mail me at [email protected] Check out Dara Bunjon’s National Food Examiner column. Thank you for your continued readership