Kat Von D, star of TLC’s “LA Ink”, will be giving George Lopez his first tattoo . During her last appearance on “Lopez Tonight”, the host told Kat that he wants to get inked by her. He commented during Kat’s appearance this Tuesday that, “I’ve managed to live as a Chicano for 49 years and have no ink what-so-ever. ” Kat ran through some of her designs for George.
Lopez’s reactions to Von D’s tat ideas ranged from nodding semi-approval, mystification, laughter, and finally, wild acceptance. The rejects were:
- A Twitter page (using Kanye West’s as an example- huh?)
- A US Passport (insert Arizona joke here)
- Tall, Dark, & Chicano (insert nodding semi-approval here)
- Mayan & Ann (George’s daughters’ names)
And the winner is…..
- A Skull (with golf ball indentations) and crossbones (in the shape of golf clubs) with the words “Golf or Die” written below
Kat did some research and found that Lopez absolutely loves golf, prompting him to choose the clever design. Over his own offspring’s names, though? I guess he didn’t want to have the pretty common tattoo concept- names of loved ones.
On a side note, Kat Von D announced on her Twitter page the very next day that she is currently dating Jesse James. I guess that guy has a type. Now if only Sandy Bullock had tats.