Culture of Hollywood Celebrities!
Sandra Bullock is living her life in fear again thanks to a celebrity stalker whose restraining order has expired.
According to the authorities and Bullock herself, he’s off his meds and at it again.
E! Online AU reported the following sad news on July 19, 2010:
Here’s one familiar face Sandra Bullock isn’t anxious to see.
The Oscar winner obtained a temporary restraining order Monday to shore up her defenses against a guy she alleges has been stalking her off and on since 2003.
Thomas James Weldon was permanently ordered to stay away from her in 2003 after repeated attempts to send her messages and gifts and Bullock was granted an extension in 2006, but it expired last year.
And according to the Blind Side star, the 41-year-old Weldon is back to his old tricks.
Per her filing in Los Angeles Superior Court, an unmedicated Weldon showed up in a Wyoming emergency room last month complaining of anxiety and exhaustion and told the staff he’d spent all night driving from Tennessee to get to Bullock’s home in Jackson Hole.
This time around, Bullock’s adopted son, Louis, is listed as a person who requires protection from Weldon, in addition to the actress, her nanny, housekeeper and assistant.
Labeled an “unmedicated schizophrenic” by Bullock’s attorney, Weldon voluntarily checked into a Tennessee psychiatric facility in 2003. The actress’ production company sued the state’s Department of Mental Health three years later to ensure that she was notified when Wheldon was discharged.
A hearing on her latest request is scheduled for Aug. 6. However, it is important to note that Bullock is dealing with the crisis objectively and seemingly without malice.
Sandra Bullock has been splitting most of her time between her new home in New Orleans and Austin, Texas since she and Jesse James divorced earlier in the month. Local authorities are aware of the situation, and Bullock is living her life cautiously due to the situation.
You don’t have to be a Hollywood celebrity to be stalked.
Sources speculate that 1 in 3 women will be stalked for at least 1-2 years of their lifetime, and others say 1 in 7 men suffer through the unwanted attention of a bully or erotomaniac as well.
As anyone who has dealt with a stalker in the past knows, the best thing to is protect yourself, stay vigilant, find new ways to continue to live your life, and document, document, document.
If you are faced with a stalker or bully, it is prudent to quietly let friends, family, and co-workers about your situation and to keep good records of each and ever incident, suspicion, bullying episode, or incident when a stalker does in fact try to make content.
Keeping comprehensive volumes of records can help judges and police assess the threat and provide a paper trail for detectives that can lead back to an attacker or murderer in the event situations become tragic. In modern day, it is important to keep all voicemail, telephone records, emails that include header information, and to keep a record of ISP logs from when cyber bullies create false profiles or attack accounts on the internet.
The most important part of the process is to never feel powerless.
Even if you are being stalked or bullied, you have a choice about how much you emotionally or rationally affect you.
Once final word of advice?
Never plead with your stalker or respond to them. Leaving them alone to deal with their troubles rather than attempting to hold a rational conversation with someone mentally or morally troubled often stimulates more — not less — confusion for them, and can fuel their fantasies about having a personal relationship with you.
If does not matter if you have been intimate in the past with a stalker, have met them in passing, or have no clue who they are except by doing research.
Being stalked is never the victim’s fault, and while it is a game changer in life, it does not have to be a lifestyle ender if everyone in your immediate environment is aware and support your decision to avoid interaction with any given person.
Individuals who stalk or bully are in need of psychological counseling as are the victims who need a safe support network of advisers who can offer them assistance.
If you are in fear for your life, go off the grid if you must, protect yourself, and be sure to make close connections with local and state authority figures to keep safe.
Hot Female Celebrity
- Celebrity couple gets married in Italy after spending a week at George Clooney’s home in Lake Como
- Subliminal manicure: Lindsay Lohan middle finger nail polish profanity aimed at judge? PHOTOS
- Lindsay Lohan court ordered to jail and rehab, but not because she tested positive for drugs?
- Culture of Hollywood Celebrities: Lindsay Lohan headed to jail, rehab after refusing to follow rules
- Why Carrie Prejean had to get married fast — to avoid another sex scandal?
- Celebrity OOPS: Playboy magazine does not want to see Vienna Girardi naked?
- Hot Female Celebrity: Who is Amanda Bynes? Nickelodeon star all grown up and retiring
- Hot Female Celebrity: Who is Amanda Bynes? Nickelodeon thinkgs she is All That
- Culture of Hollywood Celebrities: Amanda Bynes of Nickelodeon fame retired from acting at age of 24
- Celebrity Gossip: Kim Kardashian may replace Angelina Jolie in next Tomb Raider?
- Green Celebrity News: Farrah Fawcett Cancer Research Foundation opens in Beverly Hills
- Twilight News: How much does Kristen Stewart weigh? Ask Taylor Lautner — he is painfully aware
- Culture of Hollywood Celebrities: Hilary Duff blames media criticism for radical diets of past
- Culture of Hollywood Celebrities: Celebrity judge blames ‘Enablers’ for death of Anna Nicole Smith
- Celebrity OOPS: Drunk Lady Gaga goes wild at New York Yankees game, banned from clubhouse?
- Hot Celebrities: Hilton sisters v. girls from Jersey Shore — Hollywood girl on girl action
- Porn stars play soccer in wearing nothing but body paint? Unbelievable photos
- Cameron Diaz dishes to Playboy magazine about her affection for Tom Cruise
- Sexy Celebrity Gossip: Cameron Diaz dishes to Playboy magazine about her affection for Tom Cruise
- Megan Fox confirms engagement to Brian Austin Green (again) just in time to promote Jonah Hex
- Grass Roots Marketing: Share the Twitter username of your favorite green news bloggers on #EcoMonday
- Green Celebrity Couples: Cameron Diaz gushed to Playboy about loving Tom Cruise (no couch involved)
- Green Celebrity Couples: 7 reasons why Sandra Bullock and George Clooney should date
- Green Celebrity Profile: Who is Brad Pitt and why is he considered a green celebrity?
- Green Celebrity Profile: Who is Angelina Jolie and why is she considered a green celebrity?
- Going Green: Smoking hot list of male celebrities who smoke pot, support legalization of marijuana
- Going Green: Smoking hot list of female celebrities who smoke pot, support legalization of marijuana
- Green Celebrity News: Naomi Campbell to testify at war crimes trial about Blood Diamonds
- Bright Green Celebrity: Sting says War on Drugs has failed, high times to legalize marijuana?
- Shades of Green: Green celebrity couple Sandra Bullock and Jesse James quietly divorce
- PETA model Khloe Kardashian only likes furry critters, uses vacuum to catch snake
- Going Green: Green celebrity Scarlett Johansson says recycle your cel phone
- DWTS Bachelor Jake Pavelka’s ex getting naked for Playboy (not PETA)
- Going Green: Elton John, Damien Hirst create controversial art car with charity benefit perks
- Shades of Green: Celebrity Chef touts buying NOLA seafood from Gulf of Mexico despite BP Oil Spill
- Shades of Green: Farrah Fawcett Cancer Research Center in Beverly Hills, California helping patients
- Shades of Green: Robert Redford asks artists to push government to grant more arts endowments?
- Shades of Green: Pet friendly Mariah Carey gets new puppy, sued by vet for $30 K in unpaid bills
- Green Celebrity News: Leonardo DiCaprio to play J Edgar Hoover in historical film by Clint Eastwood
- Green Celebrity News: Angelina Jolie brings media attention to plight of world refugees with video