It’s official: Sandra Bullock and Jesse James are legally divorced, and both singles are leaving their married life in California behind them —
Last week Sandra, now 45, and Jesse, 41, filed the necessary paperwork to end their firecracker five-year marriage, says TMZ.
There is no word yet on the marital property division.
Celebrity gossip columnist Diana Mimon writes:
For those of you still holding out hope that Sandra Bullock and Jesse James were considering getting back together, that appears unlikely to happen. Just months after the news broke that Jesse was involved in numerous alleged extramarital affairs, the divorce is now final.
With all of the drama presumably behind her, hopefully Sandra can move on with her new life and raise her adorable son Louis in peace and quiet.
While the thought of James and Bullock reuniting is a romantic one, such a move is not likely to be one Bullock will make for professional reasons.
However, with the divorce proceedings final, there is evidence James and Bullock have been working together on a visitation agreement so she can see James’ children.
Bullock has acted as a mother figure for the kids the duration of their relationship, and both Bullock and the kids were unaware of James behavior.
In order for his children to be able to continue to see Sandy regularly, James has announced he is leaving California permanently. He says he plans to relocate full time to Austin, Texas — where Bullock still owns a home.
James owns a custom car shop there and will continue to work there rather than out of West Coast Choppers.
The tale is not all sunshine and roses as he follows his lost love, however.
Sandy has bought a new home in New Orleans, Louisiana and has plans for baby Louis to make his home base with her in Nola. As such, it is expected Bullock will make the short commute back and forth to Austin with Louis in tow to participate in Jesse’s kids life and be there for future school functions.
James is selling the couples celebrity home in California where they resided together, and Bullock has put her own celebrity beach house there on the market.Brangelina California cars Celebrities Celebrity Celebrity Children Celebrity Couples Celebrity Gossip Celebrity Headlines Celebrity Home Celebrity Kids Celebrity News Celebrity OOPS Celebrity Real Estate Celebrity Scandal Eco Friendly environment Famous Location Famous People Female Celebrities Green green cars Green Celebrity History Of Hollywood Hot Female Celebrity Hot Male Celebrity International Stars Italy Jennifer Aniston Legal Is Local News Movie Star MTV Pop Music Relationship Rumor Star Celebs Strange News Trend Setting Celebs United States US News West Coast World News Young Money
- Megan Fox thinks Brad Pitt used to be hot?
- George Clooney’s ex Karen Duffy talks openly about Elisabetta Canalis
- Why Eli Canalis got in trouble for saying Jennifer Aniston looks like Iggy Pop
- Tom Cruise still alive: Celeb not killed in freak plumbing accident
- 5 Hollywood Car Girls with the Coolest Cars in Town
- Patriot Jon Voight attacks Barack Obama in open letter for poor treatment of Israel
- Culture of Hollywood Celebrities: Michael Jackson book talks about dark side of entertainment
- Green Celebrity News: Green Lantern starring Ryan Reyonolds coming to theaters soon
- Hot Cars in Hollywood: 5 female star celebs who drive cool cars
- Does Brad Pitt let a psychic make all his important life decisions?
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie flying high on the wings of love — both are PILOTS
- Mercedes F800 concept car designed as PHEV plug-in hybrid or fuel cell
- George Clooney spent nearly $7000 per night on hotel rental in Hawaii — Seriously?
- Jennifer Aniston turning to doctor for help having baby: Fact or Fiction?
- Youth and Beauty secrets of Audrey Hepburn and Angelina Jolie revealed
- Celebrity Scandal: Dave Chappelle pulls terrorist act on private jet, forces plane to land in PA?
- Hot Property Update: Art thief conviced of stealing Monet painting to serve 3 years in Polish prison
- The Mug Shot: Motley Crue lead singer Vince Neil arrested for DUI in Las Vegas — Celebrity OOPS
- Intellectual Property: Rob Lowe joins list of Hollywood celebrities who have written books
- Celebrity Chef says buy seafood from Gulf despite Oil Spill: Good news for NOLA, bad news for fish
- Hot Celebrity Property: Why Michael Jackson’s 1984 Victory Tour glove made history again in 2010
- Celebrity Property: Mariah Carey sued over puppy love in pet dispute — $30 K unpaid vet bills?
- Celebrity Real Estate: White House going green building eco homes in Haiti
- Celebrity Property: Kylie Minogue gives the shirt off her back for charity — her dress actually
- Michael Jackson fans in Japan mark anniversary of death with Twilight Tent City style sleep over
- Michael Jackson update: Dr. Conrad Murray keeping medical license to pay child support?
- Strange News: California couple arrested for trying to sell their baby at Walmart
- Celebrity Scandal: Jackass star Bam Margera assaulted, woman denying hitting him held for trial
- Celebrity Property: Blue period Picasso painting brings $52 million at Christie’s Auction
- Celebrity Scandal: What happened to Kate Gosselin’s face? Botched Botox in celebrity home state
- Celebrity Property: Ansel Adams evergreen Americana mural of Yosemite sold for big green — $722K
- Dancing With The Stars ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka break up with Vienna confirmed by press camp
- RIP Paul Gray: Toxicology reports reveal Slipknot bassist died of an overdose, details about death
- Celebrity Property: Michael Jackson clothes, Jimi Hendrix guitar, Anna Nicole Smith car auction
- Fighting Gravity from America’s Got Talent the next Blue Man Group headed to Las Vegas Strip