Julie Chen said it all, “Underhanded, unscrupulous, and unexpected. It’s time for another summer of Big Brother!” It’s a house like no other where 52 camera follow will follow the houseguests ever move and 95 microphones will capture their every word.
Tonight, thirteen complete strangers entered the house. Most with one goal in mind: To be the last one standing in the house on day 75. They began their journey in total confinement. Cut off from the outside world. It’s going to be the most challenging summer ever and it all started tonight!
The first group to enter the house consisted of Rachel, Brendon, Britney and Ragan. The second group to enter the house was Lane, Annie, Enzo, Kathy and Andrew. The last group to enter the house was Monet, Hayden, Kristen and Matt.
The houseguests immediately opened a champaign bottle and introduced themselves to each other.
- Hayden thought Kristen was “hot”.
- Matt shared he just got married, plays in a band, but left out being a genius and a member of Mensa.
- Monet said, “Rachel is boob city. It’s like two watermelons on her chest. I felt like Rachel was kind of just like… ditzy.”
- Enzo said, “Bada-Bing. She’s got weapons. That laugh may get old. You can hear it three rooms over.”
- Ragan said, “I would love to form an alliance with Brendon. And if the big twist of Big Brother is that what do you know, Brendon is gay and we end up falling love… (he gives a thumbs up).
- Kristen said, “Hayden’s very cute. My type for sure. I see him more as cute and loveable and that could turn into a sexy thing.”
- Andrew lied about being a doctor and said he was out of work.
- Annie said, “I immediately fell in love with Enzo because of his accent.”
- Ragan lied about what he did for a living as well.
- Britney said, “The minute Ragan opened his mouth I knew that we would be best friends because he is obviously a flaming homosexual and those are my people…. It was just love at first sight.”
- Annie kept the fact that she is bisexual a secret.
When it was revealed that there is a saboteur among the houseguests they all reacted with shock. Julie announced that the saboteur has to make it to the five week mark and if they do, they will win 50k.
- “There’s some type of rat in the house. I don’t like rats,” said Enzo.
- Ragan said, “They can mess up the whole house.” Knowing the saboteur exists changes my strategy… How are you going to trust? How are you going to have a showmance?”
- “I’m paranoid at work and now I’m paranoid in the house,” said Kathy.
More to come…
Subscribe to this National Big Brother 12 Examiner for tons of spoilers from the show and from the 24/7 hour live feed! All spoilers will be labeled as such in the title so that you don’t find anything out that you don’t want to know. SUBSCRIBE above!