Ben Quayle, the son of former Vice President Dan Quayle, is running for the Republican nomination for Arizona’s third House district. In the August 24th primary election, voters will select nominees to replace Rep. John Shadegg, who announced in January that he was retiring and would not seek re-election.
Over the last few days, the internet has been alive with viewings of Quayle’s television commercial, in which he names President Barack Obama as “the worst president in history.” The commercial’s tag line is: “Somebody has to go to Washington, and knock the hell out of the place.”
On Monday, Quayle issued a follow-up press release, outlining nine reasons why, in his opinion, he believes Obama is the worst. He blames Obama for destroying “…more wealth than any human being in history,” and charges that he has “divided America along racial lines in destructive ways.”
Obviously, Quayle is attempting to distinguish himself from the nine other Republicans running in the primary, and his anti-Obama rhetoric is sure to ring true in the ears of Republicans, Independents, and embarrassed Democrats alike:
Ben Quayle’s 9 Reasons why President Obama is the Worst President in History
- 1. He has loaded up every child in this nation with more debt than any President in history.
- 2. With his policies and the threat of more such policy, he has destroyed more wealth than any human being in history, which is always what happens when you set out to redistribute wealth: you end up destroying it.
- 3. He has brought us to the brink of the most massive tax increases in history and if we don’t elect enough Republicans in November to stop him that is exactly what we will get.
- 4. He has forced through legislation without a single republican vote that may well destroy the finest health care system in history when all we needed were some measures to control costs.
- 5. He has divided America along racial lines in destructive ways and he is doing so again by suing Arizona over its attempt to control the drug trade and human smuggling trade threatening its security.
- 6. He has failed to form a policy to adequately deal with the vicious Mexican drug cartels that are essentially running parts of that nation and becoming an increasing threat to ours.
- 7. He has traveled the world making apologies for America instead of defending its timeless and treasured ideals of freedom and peace for all nations of good will.
- 8. He has said there is nothing exceptional about America, something no other president has ever said and something which alone suggests he is a historically poor president.
- 9. He has hired people of strange and radical views to hold important federal posts in which they pursue more bad policy that no administration in history has ever pursued.
TWO FOR ONE SPECIAL: Would you like Louisville Public Policy Examiner and Louisville City Hall Examiner articles delivered fresh to your inbox each day? It’s totally FREE, and no salesman will call. Your email address will not be shared with anyone. Ever. And you won’t have to worry about those pesky little plastic bags on your front porch. And remember, all Examiner articles are made from 100% recycled electrons.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO LOUISVILLE PUBLIC POLICY EXAMINER
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO LOUISVILLE CITY HALL EXAMINER