With less than 13 weeks to go before the San Antonio Rock N’Roll marathon and half kick off, many people are starting to feel the training. Some are getting burned out. Others are finding the jump from a 10K harder thing than expected. Here are a few ways to keep the motivation going.
1. Find a running partner! Make sure this person is motivated or noth of you may end up skipping runs.
2. Find a running group! You can even make your own. Have a team name, make some shirts or do whatever it is to have some fun.
3. Run a shorter race! Doing a 5K with more people around can be very uplifting and motivating.
4. Listen to some music! Music helps distract our minds.
5. Change your scenery! If you’ve been running in one or two different locations, change it. Often times a change of location is all you need.
Stay tuned for more help!