As attuned as they are to their little one’s needs, few parents are aware of the subtle hints about their child’s unique makeup from the womb. Like a gold medalist all are created with the desire to finish well. While reaching milestones in the home office can seem like a sport that requires more brawn than brain at times, achieving Olympic potential in our work life is the result of coaching masterminds.
Plans are established by counsel; By wise counsel wage war. Proverbs 20:18
Louis Lautman Sure Thinks So!
Here are 5 key thoughts that were sparked during his one day intensive event.
I was living in poverty but it was not living in me! Les Brown
- Dump, dissect and delegate each thought as it comes into your brain. Doing this can bring surprising physical relief from stress in the shoulders, head and stomach.
- Contact 50 people every day who can become a referral or a new potential client. This is how Louis Lautman was able to develop the perfect presentation for generating millions.
- Be specific about each request for help with business, education, healthcare… This will override feelings of isolation and failure, and help you gather the ultimate players for your professional think tank.
- Thank your spouse for every outcome that furthers a goal. This will give them hope and build trust, moving the team forward intelligently.
- Engage the family in the opportunities and their outcomes, and ride the waves of success together.
Moved From Thorns to Roses Lately?
Nobody knows what they’re doing when they start. Niurka
Take a lesson from the amazing true story of 8 young people who run their business from one home office. Driven by a passion for profit and people, they give asking nothing in return. And they are touching lives around the nation @ FreeBlogFactory.com. They even have their own reality show. You’ll find samples of the quality of their unbelievable work at sites like Home Office Mommy Magazine. Theirs is a vision that should inspire all of us in these desperate times. People are created to need each other.
Needing a Network Outside The Norm?
My teacher quit school to come and work for us. Ephren Taylor II
Rich Dad Poor Dad opened our eyes to the pattern of failure that children are being taught in the U.S. Nowhere is its impact more dangerous than in the Pandemic of Early Childhood Expulsion: where for every child kicked out of all of k-12, 3 are being expelled from preschool. Yet parents are consumed with their child not being left behind in these same “mediocre” programs, as defined in the controversial Cost, Quality and Outcomes Study originally conducted in the 1990′s. As co-chair of the largest gathering of preschool administrators in San Diego history, my question is, “Where is the disconnect from reality“? Perhaps the answer is in the network parents who work from home are choosing to listen to. Research confirms that most decisions are not based on the truth, but a slanted perception of it; something that Parent Thought Police are masters at manipulating. Thank God for Louis Lautman’s Young Entrepreneur Society! Because of the new rich, we finally have living examples of the importance of thinking outside that lice infested academic sandbox. If you haven’t seen it already, watch the YES Movie Now!
If we’re not living for legacy we’re living for failure. Hezekiah Griggs II
If the topic of masterminds has your attention, you’ll want to get access to a FREE 7-Day mini E-course “Debunking Work Life Myths“. ($35 Value). Get access @ Home Office Mommy Magazine.