Reported by J.S. Fletcher and Kathy M. Newbern
This does not have to be long, because if you are a golfer, this package by France Golf Tours is so straight forward:
Special Arc de Triumph Grand Prix & Golf in France
September 28th to October 4th
6 nights / 5 rounds of Golf
From $3,871 per person
Thoroughbred horse racing: Attend what some consider the World Championship of Thoroughbred Racing, the “Qatar Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe, ” which combines the all-time fastest horses and the legendary Longchamp track for an exceptional day of racing.
Golf: Play first-class golf at Deauville, Etretat, Paris International Club, Cély, and Saint Julien Golf Courses.
The joys of Paris. Enjoy the city life of Paris and the surrounding area by day or night.
Included in the Arc de Triumph Grand Prix & Golf in France Package:
- 3 nights at Deauville’s Hotel du Golf
- 3 nights at Hilton Hotel Arc de Triumph
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 5 rounds of golf with pre-booking of tee times
- 1 Cruise dinner (including wine)
- 3 dinners (drinks not included) at Deauville’s Hotel du Golf
- Chauffeur driven service for all ground transportation
- VIP Pack Grand Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe
- Availability of professional guide for Paris half day guided tour on Sunday
- Entry Tickets to visits mentioned Guided Tour
- Meet and greet service
- France Golf Tours assistance and services
- All local taxes
Get all details and book by clicking on the following link: www.france-golf-tours.com.
If you want a little taste of what it’s like to be in Paris, take an armchair trip in one of YourNovel’s eBooks: Two Paris Short Stories, personalized to make you the star.
You might also enjoy these:
- Other Stories by JS Fletcher
- Subscribe to get automatic updates on JS Fletcher’s articles.
- Stories by Kathy M. Newbern, Luxury Travel Examiner
- Subscribe to get automatic updates on Kathy M. Newbern’s articles.
International Travel Examiner J.S. Fletcher and spouse, Kathy M. Newbern, report on luxury destinations, spas and cruising around the globe. They are award-winning members of the Society of American Travel Writers and operate YourNovel.com, their personalized romance novel business.