Last weekend you may have heard the news about the new American Cancer Society report. In an earlier article , you can read about the list and why they are so dangerous. When confronted with so many ways that can increase your cancer risk, one can easily feel discouraged about maintaining a healthy immune system.
Daniel Cobb’s suggestions can help establish a base for a healhier immune system. Let’s also consider other strategies that can boost your immune system, create a healthy balanced and responsive immune system, and reduce your risk for many chronic conditions.Here’s the list: not just your ordinary solutions.
- EFT, emotional freedom technique. Old emotional baggae adds a heavy wieght to your immune system. Cutting off pain and old hurts essentially reduces energy to vital organs. Energy blocks can be released, reducing stress on the body.
- Daily prayers. Pray and bless everyone. This increases a sense of well being, giving and receiving, and opens your heart to loving.
- Meditation. Going within, relaxing and resting increases breathing and oxyengenation of tissues. Mediation can help your body release and eliminate toxins.
- Play. All kinds help. Physical activity for fun healps all sytems work and a good sweat also cleans the lymph system.
- Laughing. Best done often. Includes benefits of above, reduces stress, implants a positive attitude.
- Singing. Refer to the bible for examples. Helps connect body, spirit, mind and lungs to emotional well being or release.
- Writing. Releases fears. Can be used as a graitude journal. Can work out solutions to stressful events.
- Helping others. Connects you to people,community, and worthy experiences. Builds love, self esteem, and relaxation.
- Nature. Visit often. Walk. Play. Eat.
- Your garden with or without chemicals provides exercise, calming, joy. Your soul connects with beauty. Your focus centers on more grounded peacefull thoughts. Your energy has a place to let go in safety, and release your burdens and heavy concerns. Visit often. Pulling weeds too help release frustrations.
Worry not, I will return to foods, supplements, etc. soon. In the meatime, turn on sopmeof your favorite music and dance.
Where can you get local help on these topics? Dr Robert Campbell 505.424.9527 (also there are many other practioners there to cover most of these topics). Santa Fe NM. Corina VanHowten 505.660.3918 for blood work education and FeldenKrais movement therapy. Body at Santa Fe, and Santa Fe Soul. NM has many alternatives. Checks the resources on the sidebar.