Compassion is not religious business, it is human business, it is not luxury, it is essential for our own peace and mental stability, it is essential for human survival. ~ Dalai Lama, Head of the Dge-lugs-pa order of Tibetan Buddhists, 1989 Nobel Peace Prize, b.1935)
List of ways to aid Gulf victims in need right now and ways to survive being poisoned
1. See: Censored Gulf evacuation news: Aid for Americans fleeing chemical rape
2. See: Florida Gulf of Mexico oil spill poison hotline now available (live video, chat)
3. See: Toxic Poisoning Protection needed by all Gulf Coast Residents: In order of priority, the following list is provided by humanitarian Mark Sircus, an inexpensive protocol with more details here.
Bicarbonate soda – (for oral, heavy detox baths, IVs for emergency)
Activated Charcoal – (for oral consumption and making respirators)
Magnesium Chloride – (for strengthening all aspects of physiology)
Glutathione Suppositories – (enzyme responsible for detox)
Iodine – (detox of thyroid and maintains higher metabolism_)
Selenium – (for glutathione production and mercury neutralization)
Clay – (for internal and external detox)
Spirulina, Chlorella, Rejuvenate – (Superfoods for stronger detox)
4. Make a simple respirator mask (advocated by Dr. Kearney Sauer of the Los Angeles Citizens’ Defense Corps)
Cut 2 twelve-inch squares of bed sheeting
Spread 1/4-inch layer of baking soda between the 2 sheets
Hold the baking soda in even distribution by crisscross stitching
**Ground Zero volunteers are pleading for respirators. Please consider helping provide them.**
5. Organize in your community anywhere to make and send respirators simply and inexpensively while meeting and planning your activities. For information about where to send them, contact this Examiner.
6. Become a Volunteer with Louisiana Bucket Brigade non-government organization now training weekly to accommodate new volunteers. Training sessions are same time and place every Wednesday unless otherwise noted at 5:00 pm,Tulane University Square Suite 105, 200 Broadway Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70118. For more information,email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Send one printer ink cartridge: Printer ink for grassroots survival information packet instructions is desperately needed. For more information, email email@example.com.
8. Donate Baking Soda: Every box, large or small, is a huge help. For more information, email Info@DeborahDupre.com or leave your details in a Comment below this article.
9. Report Toxins: Anyone that sees, smells or feels the impacts of the BP oil spill and has access to a cell phone or computer can make a report in four ways:
1. Send a text message or call (504) 27 27 OIL (7645)
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Via Twitter with the hashtag #BPspillmap
4. Filling out this form (http://oilspill.labucketbrigade.org/reports/submit/)
10. Add to this list: Please add ways to offer help and self-help methods in “Comments” below.
Deborah Dupré, with post-graduate science and education degrees from U.S. and Australian universities, has been a human and environmental rights advocate for over 25 years in the U.S., Vanuatu and Australia. Support her work by subscribing to her articles and sharing the link to this article. For a more just and peaceful world, see Dupré’s Vaccine Liberty or Death book and Compassion Film Project.
Please add to the list and comment below. Thank you.